Hi

I create a new issue to make the Sling Connector (anything that checks or
deploys resources onto Sling) IDE independent:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-5268

When I developed the first draft of the IntelliJ plugin my biggest problem was
to incorporate the Sling Connector code into the IntelliJ plugin. There were
two main issues I had to deal with: OSGi bundles and Eclipse’s I-classes.

In order to make it easier to create new Sling plugin for other IDEs and to
ease the adoption of updates the Sling Connector code should be made IDE
independent by Interfaces / Abstract classes.

Cheers - Andy