Thanks for clarifying. I will update the doc accordingly. Is it possible to
combine run mode with start level handling by putting e.g. a bundle within
<sling.fileinstall.dir>/install.dev1.a1/3/mybundle.jar?
If I understand the code correctly the run mode can only be set directly within
a folder name directly below one of <sling.fileinstall.dir>s, right, while the
start level handling is set on the direct parent folder of the artifact itself.
Thanks for a quick confirmation here as well.
Konrad