On Wed, Dec 15, 2004 at 09:50:41PM -0600, Michael Parker wrote:
> Ok. Unless there are any objections I'll build the release, give the
> mirrors a little time to pick it up and the announce tomorrow.

I'm -1.  There was a desire, per my discussions with the Habeas people, to get
their new code into 3.0.2.  The ticket used to be in the 3.0.2 queue, so I'm
not sure why it's not there now.

I haven't time to look at the patch so far, but since there hadn't been a rush
to get 3.0.2 out, I didn't worry about it.

If others don't want to wait to get that code in, I'll likely push for a 3.0.3
which includes it in the nearish future, once the code gets reviewed.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
Real theology is always rather shocking to people who already