Ehh, darn.  I got str and str_ mixed up.

Anwyays, what does this have to do with STDCXX-709?  I believe the
_rw_find_block() function is not able to find the specified memory
block because the array is initially allocated by the
__rw_from_char() function (file tests/src/value.cpp, line 485)
and therefore is not mananging this memory in its headers.

So either a new handler needs to be added or the delete replacement
needs to be removed.

If anyone can verify this analysis is correct, please do.  :)

Brad.