Sounds about right.

I just noticed there's a runtime link error in the config test
OPERATOR_NEW_ARRAY_PLACEMENT on HP-UX IPF platforms.  May be the
culprit.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ./include/OPERATOR_NEW_ARRAY_PLACEMENT
/usr/lib/hpux32/dld.so: Unsatisfied code symbol '_ZnamPv' in load
module './stdcxx/include/OPERATOR_NEW_ARRAY_PLACEMENT'.
Killed

Brad.