On 09/28/12 13:51, Martin Sebor wrote:
[...]
One other comment: I would suggest choosing subjects for bug
reports that reflect the problem rather than a fix for it or
a rationale for it. For  STDCXX-1066 I think something like
"Library mutex objects misaligned on SPARCV8" would better
capture the problem than the current title. (It's also up
to us to rename an issue if we find it more descriptive
than the original.)

I can't do that myself. I looked at that and 1056 and there is no button for me
to reopen, or to edit stuff which is not mine.

Needless to say, I like my issues better. But I have no problems with the
re-opening of the closed ones.

Thanks,
Liviu