The earliest I can schedule another block of time for Struts is tomorrow night.

I'm thinking #27332 would be good to include, so I may tag, roll, and post 1.2.2 as
the Beta instead, with the 2.0.8 ORO dependency.

If there are any other "mostly harmless" changes people would like to slip in, now is
the time.

-Ted.