Jason Carreira wrote:
Great work Don! This is very cool. I've been saying we could do this for a long
time, but it's good to know I wasn't just making that up :-)
Heh, I know. After bragging about it after many beers at JavaOne, I figured it was time to put up or shut up :)

I think it's interesting to think of the JSF lifecycle as a particular profile
of our interceptor lifecycle. Similarly, the Portlet support is a different
profile. For simple pages, you can choose a simple profile.
Exactly.  SAF2 makes a great controller.
Don, does this make SAF a full JSF implementation (minus the bundled
components)?
No, this requires a JSF implementation. For the example in showcase, I used MyFaces. The integration code, however, doesn't require any particular JSF implementation. If we were a full implementation, there would be a ton more code; not something I think we'd be interested in maintaining :)