Wendy Smoak wrote:
I published snapshots with 'mvn deploy':
http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/struts/action2/

What about 'extras'?  It seems like the profile needs to be split up.
Right now if I do 'mvn deploy -P extras' it's going to upload the both
struts-extras.jar and the showcase .war.  The former is fine (I think)
but I assume the war would include dependencies with incompatible
licenses in WEB-INF/lib.
This is an interesting question - do we want to include pre-built example webapps that are missing their LGPL deps? Or, would it be better not to build them at all?

Regardless, showcase should be split up so we can ship a functional app with no LGPL problems.