I changed the JIRA version to 2.0.0 and have started to pair down the actual tickets we are signing up to resolve for 2.0.0. Please go through the list of those improvements moved to Future and see if there are any you'd be willing to tackle for this release. Also, I'll be moving items from our TODO lists over to issues so be prepared for more emails :)

This JIRA report [1] should contain everything we are planning for in the 2.0.0 release slated for August. Again, we are trying to keep the scope small so we can have a stable release out there for users. I think getting a minimal yet timely release is more important than getting everything right on our first go. Therefore, I recommend that we defer many of the more drastic changes from our Rough Spots page to 2.1 to aid in migration and release speed. I'm fine deprecating core classes, but let's hold off on removing them. While this is a major 2.0 release from a Struts point of view, this is in effect a minor 2.3 release for all the existing WebWork applications.

Please feel free to jump in and be sure to use JIRA to track everything. Let's get this show on the road :)

Don

[1] http://issues.apache.org/struts/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=10030&fixfor=21510