Heh, you voted him in.  He is all yours.

On 6/28/06, Michael Jouravlev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You mean, Struts 2.0 version 2.0, then Struts 2.0 version 2.1, Struts
2.0 version 2.2, ..., Struts 2.0 version 3.0, ..., Struts 2.0 version
4.0

:-)

2.0 is a version number, while we are choosing project names (Are we?)
Do we treat Struts2 as the next version, or do we treat Struts and
Struts2 as separate subprojects like Win9x/Me vs. WinNT/2K/XP ?
(Obviously I prefer the latter)
How version numbers correspond to project names?
Can Struts 2 subproject have version number higher than 2.x? (I think yes)
Can Struts [implied: 1] have version numbers higher than 1.x?
(theoretically yes, but that would be bizzare)

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/struts/actionsubversion