God yes, Don.  Please don't let them go nuts again.  Here you are in the
reach of sanity. Stay the course!

On 6/28/06, Don Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm against "official" code names.  We have had enough confusion in Struts
with
different names meaning different things, and we shouldn't pile on more
names.
If folks want to off-hand use code names, that's fine, but to have them
used in
code or documentation is too far.  Version 1 and 2 are simple enough.

Don