Haroon Rafique wrote:
On Yesterday at 11:37am, BP=>Brian Pontarelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

BP> BP> BTW, some of the JetBrains folks said that FreeMarker support will be BP> in 8 and should be available in EAP soon! This will definitely help BP> move me farther away from JSPs. :) BP> BP> -bp

This is a topic near and dear to my heart.

I was on the watch list for IDEADEV-24154 (jira item for adding freemarker support in IDEA [1]) and the jira got the status of "resolved" on March 21st. The fix version says "Diana Next EAP". Any one have access to that? I'm still on version 6.

[1] http://www.jetbrains.net/jira/browse/IDEADEV-24154
All EAPs are available from JetBrains.net. You just have to hunt around to find them. They are full working versions that expire after 30 days. Usually they expire before or during the next EAP release so you can just keep using the latest EAP until 8.0 is released. Then you'll have to fork over the cash or get an open source license.

-bp