Is there any interest in creating restful form tags?

I've created variations of the s:form tag (create, destroy, index, update) that simply and/or enforce the restful conventions. Basically, the action attribute of s:form is removed and replaced with a resourceURI attribute that understands the convention and context. eg. a create tag knows that if the current uri ends with "/pet/editNew" then the target URI is "/pet" (and the resourceURI attribute doesn't need to be specified).

I've found them a useful simplification. Eventually the s:action tag also needs to be substituted with one that knows which method to invoke based on the current context.

I don't think these belong in the rest plugin as we eventually want to achieve independence of the tag implementation though.

Any interest?  If not I may just push them onto googlecode.

cheers,
Jeromy Evans