I believe that the simplest route would be to collapse everything into a single
core JAR, which includes the workflow and other core APIs. This JAR would would
use the JSR 330 annotations and a provide a couple of Module implementations. I
would then have the Struts servlet filter wire everything up as needed using a
JSR 330 compliant implementation.

-bp