First, injecting the Container (or Injector as it is called) is allowed in the
JSR and the API is abstracted well enough that it shouldn't cause major
concerns.

On the flip-side, I contend that those instances are broken and can be fixed.

I also don't agree that 330 is too narrow. It should support everything that
XWork does and more, considering XWork is Guice 0.0. I'm not sure what Gavin's
objections are, but perhaps someone should shoot Bob, Kevin or Rod an email and
get their thoughts on this.

-bp