On Nov 17, 2012, at 5:13 AM, Fastupload <fastupl...@outlook.com> wrote:
> Here are fast upload API usage and performance
>
> https://sourceforge.net/p/fastupload/wiki/Performance%20Comparison/

It seems odd that these measurements start at 1MB...is it at least as fast for
smaller files?

On Nov 17, 2012, at 7:14 AM, Fastupload <fastupl...@outlook.com> wrote:
> the Action has to use File object to access multipart data of HTTP request.

It doesn't *have* to.  I don't recall whether the action property gets set by
the core framework or an interceptor, but your plugin can use reflection to
find the type that the appropriate setter is expecting, and then set the
appropriate type of data.  So to fully utilize your plugin, someone would have
to include the plugin, possibly reconfigure the interceptor stack, and update
the type their action expects.  Importantly it should still work when the first
two steps have been done, but not yet the third.

-Dale