On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 6:30 PM, Fastupload <fastupl...@outlook.com> wrote:

> Lukasz,
>
> can you do me a favour to give me a reference about creation of struts
> JIRA ticket and how to commit patch?

I strongly recommend that you read the Struts web site. In particular, look
through the "Development" section in the navigation menu, and read the "How
to Help FAQ". You've asked several times about how to create a patch, but
all the information is there on the web site, and easy to find, if you'll
just take some time to look.

--
Martin Cooper