Well, firstly I suggest using disroot instead of gmail.

That is a good start.

One of the key problems I find today is that of separating bots from humans. If
we fail to do so, bots can be innumerable speaking from a vast IPv6 space. All
attempts to correct such attack will fail!

Once we take a whitelisting approach, that of fixing IPv6 addresses and moving
forward with decentralized servers with people hosting themselves, progress
will be made.
Thanking you
Sagar Acharya
https://humaaraartha.in