On Sat, Mar 9, 2024, at 9:34 AM, Greg Reagle wrote:
> I want to read it, with formatting (such as underline or italics), with
> less.

Or, I would be satisfied with an ebook reader program (either TUI or GUI is
fine) that has the same functionality and keys as less.  Of course it can have
some extra functionality and keys that would be useful specifically for reading
or annotating an ebook, just not conflicting with less behavior.

I like the idea of a program that is backwards-compatible with less, in terms
of functionality and keys.  Maybe I will see if I can make a less-compatible
branch for something like mupdf.