Hi Francesco,

I don't see why the merges for SYNCOPE-203 need to be reverted as they are
not breaking anything. I would prefer to leave things as they are but not
claim full OSGi support in the 1.1.0 release.

I guess you are concerned that these issues will hold up the 1.1.0 release
and so I propose the following. Give us until the end of the week to find a
solution for SYNCOPE-337 (and any related problems). If we have not found a
solution by then, then this JIRA can be moved to the next release (1.1.1 if
it can be considered a "bug" based on 1.1.0, otherwise 1.2).

Does this work?

Colm.

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 2:40 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org

--