Gents,
any news about this?

Sounds good thanks!

Colm.

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 1:16 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò
<ilgro...@apache.org>wrote:

Hi Francesco,

We have not been able to sort out the OSGi issues as of yet. One of the
problems seems to be a conflict between the different versions of Spring
used by Syncope + CXF, which is resulting in the exceptions reported in
SYNCOPE-337.

For the moment I propose moving SYNCOPE-337 to 1.1.1. If we can't fix the
OSGi issues in a relatively simple way then we can move it to 1.2. I
would
like to keep the changes made as part of SYNCOPE-203 in place, as it
doesn't affect the Tomcat deployment + it would require additional
changes
on some downstream code that we have.
Fine to me: I'll proceed then to:

  1. create new branch 1_1_X from trunk + set trunk version to
1.2.0-SNAPSHOT
  2. create Jenkins job for 1_1_X
  3. create JIRA version 1.1.1
  4. move SYNCOPE-337 to 1.1.1

Nothing will be done in respect of SYNCOPE-203.

Regards.