Hi' All
I'm Govinda Malavipathirana, 3rd year undergraduate student form Faculty of
information technology, University of Moratuwa in Sri Lanka. I would love
to contribute to the "Social registration for the enduser ui". I already
installed the Syncope and started to go through some code snippets
(couldn't fully understand) and read documentation about Syncope. I
identified some steps to initialize the project.
* Understand the enduser source code and how the registration happening in
the syncope.
* build some patch for social registation
* provide the initial proposal( within this week)
I'm currently developing the JEE app and tried to create user accounts via
social network(which is not exact thing to do as a project but) to
understand how the module should be developed. Could I know which code
segments I should understand more?
Sincerely,
Govinda.