Hi
While I'm creating the proposal I have several quations
1. Is the admin who resposible for adding certain social media to the
registration list( like managing the social media list)?
2. When a certain user created a account which privileges he/she should
have?
. Also I have some confusions with core's source code, I will let you know
what are those asap :). I spent less amount of time with this project,
because university end semester exams are happening these days, so I'll
give my best as much as I can to contribute to this project. Your replies
and advices are much appreciated.
Sincerely,
Govinda.