Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Tomcat Wiki" for change
notification.

The "SupportAndTraining" page has been changed by markt:
https://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/SupportAndTraining?action=diff&rev1=59&rev2=60

  Savoir-faire Linux provides 24/7 support, consulting, development and
training services on Apache Tomcat. We provide
[[http://www.savoirfairelinux.com/services/training/open-source-softwares/oss111-tomcat|Tomcat
 training]] in our offices in Montreal, Quebec City and Ottawa, Canada. For
private, on-site and custom courses, contact train...@savoirfairelinux.com or
call 1-877-735-4689.

+
[[http://www.intertech.com|{{attachment:intertech.jpg|http://www.intertech.com}}]]

  !Intertech [[http://www.intertech.com|delivers training and consulting for
Tomcat]] in our complete line-up of open source-related training and
consulting.  For training, students can attend courses virtually, in-person at
Intertech's facility, or we can come to your location.