Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Tomcat Wiki" for change
notification.

The "SupportAndTraining" page has been changed by markt:
https://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/SupportAndTraining?action=diff&rev1=61&rev2=62

Comment:
Add a logo for mechsoft otherwise their entry gets lots in the text

  !Intertech [[http://www.intertech.com|delivers training and consulting for
Tomcat]] in our complete line-up of open source-related training and
consulting.  For training, students can attend courses virtually, in-person at
Intertech's facility, or we can come to your location.

- [[http://mechsoft.com.tr|Mechsoft]]
+
[[http://mechsoft.com.tr|{{https://www.mechsoft.com.tr/images/logo/mechsoft.jpg|http://mechsoft.com.tr}}]]

  !MechSoft supports the development of open source software in Turkey and the
world. We always aim to use open source applications and tools while developing
our enterprise applications. Besides, our highly talented developers represent
!MechSoft and Turkey at well-known open source foundation.  !MechSoft helps
companies to adopt open source solutions in their IT infrastructure.