Giorgio Zoppi wrote:
However if we compartamentalize dependencies i guess that's is
feasible to identify some part of the infrastructure that are loosely
or tighly connected. And one could work on with a small set of the
infrastructure without breaking things.

Just 1c,
Giorgio.

Folks,

I am sceptical at the moment about being able to do this in a way that does not cause a lot of waves when committing changes. That is probably an admission that our module structure is not good and that there are too many cross dependencies, but we are where we are - and all I am saying is that my experience in this area recently has not been good.

Yours,  Mike.