On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 9:09 AM, ant elder<ant.el...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Its been nearly 6 weeks since the 2.0 M3 release so should we be
> thinking about another release? We probably have enough content now -
> the Assembly otests are nearly all passing, the're a new JSONP
> binding, and the dynamic domain is starting to come together. So would
> a M4 in a couple of weeks be doable? Or a bit longer to fit in more?
>
>  ...ant

Excellent idea. I think we should update the CHANGES file and see how
it looks. The SCAClient changes you mention on the other thread [1]
sound useful to get in. Also I'd like to add the builder tidy and
basic policy (not including external attachment) support to the list
as these are in flight and have a chance of being done in the next
couple of weeks.

Simon

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/dev%40tuscany.apache.org/msg09208.html