On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 9:23 AM, Simon Laws <simonsl...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> In 1.x we did add the feature, that Ant is referring to, that allows
> you to specify wire formats for request and response independently.
> So, for example,  you could have an incoming bytes messages and a
> response formatted as xml. Ant, is the feature still enabled in 2.x?

Should be, the 2.x code is pretty much the same as the 1.x just with a
few package renames and module simplifications so you just need the
binding-jms-runtime module and not the policy or jms host ones. Its
close to done now, the only things not working yet in 2.x are
callbacks and jms support in the definitions.xml file.

   ...ant