On 1/27/07, Nathan Bubna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 1/27/07, Henning P. Schmiedehausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> "Nathan Bubna" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> >Henning, i've updated all the relevant stuff in velocity/site that i
> >can think of, but i have not been able to successfully build it
> >locally, much less deploy it.  Would you mind deploying the updates
> >for me today or tomorrow?   Or, if you want to help me figure it out,
> >here's the error i'm stuck on:
>
> Redeployed it. BTW: If you are crying out "how can I update the site":
> My plan was to set up an automated rebuild (once or twice a day) on a
> zone using the maven snapshot. However, the relevant infra ticket is
> now open for quite a while and even gentle prodding on IRC didn't move
> it (much). Unless anything happens really quick here, I'm not sure if
> I get this builder set up before I leave for holidays.

Well, that would be nice.  If it doesn't happen before you go, and we
really need the site updated while you're gone, then i can probably
find time to just dig in and build maven 2.0.6 myself.

argh.  i checked out the maven 2.0.x head, built it and installed it,
but it is still giving me the same error i was getting with 2.0.4.  i
seem to be stuck at the moment.  well, maybe i'll have some time and
insight to try again monday...