Hi,

Thanks for the effort. I have corrected most of the spelling issues
and grammatical issues. If you have time please go thought it.

Thanks,
Supun..

On 3/22/07, Nathan Bubna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
There are some grammatical/spelling issues*, but on the whole it looks
good to me.

*On spelling, change "cashing" to "caching".  If you want grammar
corrections let me know, and i can go through it again and send you a
list later today.

On 3/21/07, Supun Kamburugamuva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
> I have almost completed my proposal for Veocimacro improvements. It is
> in  http://wiki.apache.org/general/GSOC2007/Supun/Velocimacro.
> I'd really appreciate, if anyone can look in to that. I'm pretty sure
> there are lot of things that can be improved.
>
> Thanks,
> Supun Kamburugamuva.
>
> On 3/18/07, Will Glass-Husain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Interesting idea.  We need to be sure the scope is broad enough for a
> > full GSOC project.  For more info, I've been browsing
> > http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2007
> >
> > I'll write up both of these ideas and add them to the list, putting my
> > name down as mentor.  If anyone else is interesting I'd be happy to
> > have company.  Supun, if you're interested you'll have to develop a
> > detailed application.  If you post your application to the list ahead
> > of time (before the deadline) we can help you refine it.
> >
> > WILL
> >
> > On 3/17/07, Malcolm Edgar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > +1 on the Performance project.  There are some great tools for
> > > profiling applications now with open source licenses.
> > >
> > > As a student, you also will learn a great deal from this project. The
> > > things you learn from profiling are very interesting, having been
> > > involved in a 2 month project performance optimisation on a CRM
> > > system, it was one of the best development learning experiences I have
> > > had.
> > >
> > > regards Malcolm Edgar
> > > http://click.sourceforge.net

Velocity