Hi,

I'm trying to get a handle on how the site is organized, have some
minor tweaks I was thinking of making.  A couple of questions.

* if I want to build it with Maven 2.0.5 (for testing), can I do this
by commenting something out.  (I saw Henning's note that upcoming
Maven 2.0.6 is required for full build).

* the folders are a little confusing.  What's the difference between these?
        site\src\site\xdoc
and
        site\velocity\xdoc

* Why is some of the site in apt and some in xdoc?  For legacy
reasons?  Which is better for new documents?

* Can we include .htaccess files?  Specifically, I was thinking it
would be nice for each application directory to redirect to the latest
release.  Specifically,

http://velocity.apache.org/tools/

would redirect to

http://velocity.apache.org/tools/releases/1.3/index.html

The reason is that the Velocity examples/README.txt file refers to the
first URL as it didn't make sense to include a version.

Thanks,

WILL