On 4/29/07, Supun Kamburugamuva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

My inner class was a private one. When I made it public everything
worked well. Is it a issue that private inner classes are not working?
(Henning suggested to open a Jira).

No.  Classes and methods that are private or protected should not be
accessible within a template.  No need to open an issue for this.

Thanks,
Supun.