I have noticed now that my bespoke taxen generator does not produce any
output.  Also there are no errors generated.

Is it possible to back to previous snapshots (rc1) to see if the problem
exists?

There seems to be only the lasted release in the repo.

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachevelocity-xxxx/

Cheers Greg