The problem about scanning the classpath could be reduced if the developer
declares in package-info.java the information for that package, like if it
has Web Pages (annotated web pages) or any other relative information.

This way, the framework would just scan for metadata at package level and if
it finds something, then scans all the classes inside of it.

Any thoughts?

--
Bruno Borges
blog.brunoborges.com.br

"The glory of great men should always be
measured by the means they have used to
acquire it."
- Francois de La Rochefoucauld