Martijn Dashorst wrote:
The repo is not a problem iiuc.

OK, so forgot the proposal as a solution for the space problem on
wicketstuff.org
What is do you thing about other advantages ?

THe problem is that the server has log files
that fill up the harddrive without rolling and compression.

:( log form bamboo or tomcat (just for my curiosity, I setup hudson but never
bamboo)

Thanks for the reply.

/davidB

Martijn