Maurice Marrink wrote:
Currently you would ask someone on this mailing list to give you
access to bamboo where you can setup a build for your project(s) after
that they are automatically available in the wicket stuff repo.
Johan and Martijn can give you access, probably Eelco too, don't know who else.

Maurice,

I already have access to bamboo. It's why I say deploying isn't easy.
because
* wicket stuff repo contains artifact build by bamboo only.
* how I work (and core wicket is similar)
  * trunk host snapshot version
  * when I release (using maven-release-plugin) I tag the code
* wicket stuff repo mixe snapshots and released version => impossible to
request rsync with central repository

bamboo is for continuous build, I understand to use it to deploy snapshots.
But my question was "how can we deploy *released* artifact today ?"
IMO, it's stupid to create a bamboo plan for release (one shot).
Using bamboo to release is overkill instead of :
mvn deploy
or
mvn release:prepare
mvn release:perform

similar question : where to deploy mvn generated site with bamboo ?

Thanks for your answer.

/davidB

PS: as you wrote using bamboo, require supplementary stuff for admin : provide
account and permission on bamboo (after providing access on sourceforge :
required for svn).

Maurice