If so I'll start working on WICKET-4240 next week.

Sven

On 12/29/2011 06:49 PM, Igor Vaynberg wrote:
imho we should put it into wicket 6. wicket 7 will be far off...

-igor

On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 9:21 AM, Sven Meier<s...@meiers.net>  wrote:
Hi Jeremy,

Thoughts about moving your tree to wicket-extensions
yes, ultimately the new implementation from wicket-tree will be part of
wicket-extensions.

IMHO it's just a matter of timing, so this rework doesn't delay the next
Wicket release and we get enough feedback on the new implementation (and a
few additional changes I have in mind).
This is why I'd thought of some sort of "incubation" in wicket-stuff.

But if we get out Wicket 6 soon, I'd be glad to do resolve WICKET-4240 early
in the Wicket 7 release cycle.

Best regards
Sven