Hi Rob,

The only major change that left is "component queueing". We need to
decide how to proceed there.
I prefer to release 6.0-M1 next few weeks and this way give the users
a chance to try it and send us feedback sooner.
If we decide that component queuing is stable then we will release M2
instead of RC1 and postpone 6.0 GA.

But as I said we need more feedback from users. You can create some
pet project just to try 6.0.