Hi Menaka,

Analysed the Micro GW documents[1], however, didn't see any document
relating the migration process (upgrade process) from Micro GW 3.1.0 to
Micro GW 3.2.0.
Is there any specific process to migrate Micro GW product? How we can do
that?

Appreciate your valuable thought here.

[1]. https://mg.docs.wso2.com/en/latest/#

Cheers,