Hi all,

Tested the following scenarios for Microgateway 3.2.0 RC2.

   - HTTP2 support
   - Global throttling (API, resource, application, subscription levels)
   - Mutual SSL (mandatory/optional)
   - API level throttle tiers
   - API Resource level throttle tiers
   - Custom policy throttling and blocking conditions
   - Conditional Throttling

No blockers found.

*[+] Stable* - Go ahead and release

Thanks and regards,
Heshan.

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 1:19 AM Chashika Weerathunga <chash...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Tested the following scenarios for Microgateway 3.2.0 RC2.
>

>    - Microgateway labeling
>    - Microgateway analytics report
>    - Analytics file writing
>    - Analytics file uploading/publishing
>    - Analytics GRPC publishing
>    - Endpoint override for imported APIs
>    - Endpoint override for Developer-first Approach APIs
>    - Load balance and failover endpoints
>    - Custom header and header sent to back end
>    - Java interceptors
>    - Ballerina interceptors
>    - Advance endpoint configurations
>

> No blockers found.
>
> *[+] Stable* - Go ahead and release
>
> Thanks & Regards
>
> On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 2:22 PM Menaka Jayawardena <men...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Amila,
>>
>> I think what you have explained should be the migration guide for 3.2.0.
>>> I think we need to get it added to the docs. Even if there are zero steps
>>> to be followed, that itself should be mentioned in the docs under migration
>>> because otherwise the users will be in doubt.
>>

>> Noted. We will update the docs.
>>
>> Thanks and Regards,
>> Menaka
>>
>> On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 2:08 PM Nadee Poornima <nad...@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Menaka,
>>> Thanks for the detailed explanation.
>>>
>>> I think what you have explained should be the migration guide for 3.2.0.
>>>

>>> +1 for this.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Nadee

>>> --
>>> *Nadee Poornima*
>>> Software Engineer | WSO2
>>>
>>> Email : nad...@wso2.com
>>> Mobile : +94713441341
>>> MyBlog: https://medium.com/nadees-tech-stories
>>>
>>> <https://wso2.com/signature>
>>>

>> --
>> *Menaka Jayawardena*
>> Senior Software Engineer *|* *WSO2* *Inc*.
>> +94 71 350 5470 | men...@wso2.com
>>
>> <https://wso2.com/signature>

> *Chashika Weerathunga* | Software Engineer | WSO2 Inc.
> (m) +94713731206 | Email: chash...@wso2.com
> [image: http://wso2.com]
> <http://wso2.com>

*Heshan Sudarshana* | Software Engineer | WSO2 Inc.

Mobile: (+94)767006654 | Email: hesh...@wso2.com
[image: https://wso2.com/signature] <https://wso2.com/signature>