Hi,

(I seem to be out of luck on the XFree86 list, therefore I repost this message to devel)

is it possible with a stock XF86 to emulate the Windows/DOS behavior
where the combination of  Alt (held down) plus a combination of three
numpad digits is translated into a corresponding key code? For instance
pressing and holding Alt and typing "1, 2, 3" on the numpad generates a "{".
If this is not possible, where would I start looking, if I wanted to
implement this feature? I guess this whould go into xkb rather than the
keyboard/kbd driver, correct?

Thanks in advance
Joerg Henne