I just updated on my dual-card system and with the update I see
a problem restoring the console that I did not see previously.  If
I startx on the primary card and then quit, the primary card is restored
correctly.  However, if I startx on both cards and quit, the
primary card is not restored correctly.  I have a hard time imagining
how it could be a driver issue since the "nv" driver knows nothing about
the other cards in the layout (nor should it) and does not change
its behavior when there is more than one card in the layout.  The
core server code, on the other hand, does.

   Have there been changes to vgahw, RAC, PCI config code, console
code, etc... that may have caused this regression?

                Mark.