On Thu, 2001-11-15 at 13:30, Jörg Pommnitz wrote:
 > > am I the onliest one who sees regular crashes on program
 > > termination (all the boxes)? They are hard to track down
 > > (gdb is useless, no core dumps) so I'd like to hear other
 > > ideas.

I started to have that problem when using emi and at and one of those are "slow".
I believe it could be something of my code, but I never found it.

Do your kannel segv in other ocasions too ?

 > I had such effect on single boxes, but it was related to faulty
 > configuration file.
 >
 > Stipe

Unlikely. It happens with programs that do not use the config file,
too (e.g. test_ppg). I suspect something in the gwlib shutdown.

Regards
  Joerg