Hi list!

i am trying to implement multi-cast (multi-send) in smsbox.
The problem that i am face with is because the queue list limitation.
Seems that every time that the number of queued messages is higher than
2000 the bearerbox crashes...

I suppose that could be a memory problem, if so we could develop a queue
system
using the file system and not memory, or extend the current queue system to
use
the file system when the memory queue list is full...

I think that a option, is to write a file to disk for each queued message
(to prevent
truncate files)... the file should also have a predefined format (eg,
receiver:message),
and should be deleted when is pushed from the queue list...

assuming that we have a OS limitation for 65k files per directory (that is a
resonable
number) we could create multiple queue directories as needed!

Any suggestion???

Valter Santos