I wonder if there is any interest (or demand) to support SSL
connections for the "internal" Kannel TCP connections?

Is there anyone using bearerbox on one machine and smsbox/wapbox on an
other machine which may be on a completely different network and would
like to use SSL connections between them?

Due to the SSL patch I provided I thing we have both implementations,
SSL client and SSL server in there, so we may use this also to let
boxes comunicate in a secure way.

We may include at least the feature and let the user decide (via
config switches) if they want secure internal communications between
the boxes.

Any comments or suggestions?

Stipe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]