> I'm going to commit a patch that adds certificate verification
> to the Kannel SSL client code. Previously all SSL client connections
> were doen with verification disabled. This way an encrypted connection
> was established but the identity of the server was not proven.
>
> Please review this code and give me some feedback.

I would suggest to post the patch to the devel@ list, so those who are
interested and feel responsible have a change to view at the code
before commiting to cvs.

The one who send the patch (if having cvs write permissions) should at
least wait for some time to get the heads up counted. I would suggest
the voting structure:

-1 : no way, not acceptable
0 : don't know, I'm not the showstopper
+1 : yep, that looks ok, go commit