Hi Choong,

first thanks a lot for your work.

>                 The load balancer will first select SMSC connection
> (FAKE1) to send out SMS.
>                 When the above URL is call again, the load balancer
> will use SMSC connection (FAKE2) to send out SMS.
>                 The SMSC connection will use (FAKE3) and (FAKE4)
> when the URL is called twice.
>                 It will use back SMSC connection (FAKE1) when the
> URL is called the fifth time.
>
>                 Using this load balancing feature, the sending out
> SMS will improve as we can have more modems to send
> out SMS compare using one modem.

the round robin strategy would be nice to have, even for non-AT SMSC
types. So I guess as long as the patch includes only additive features
I'm for a +1 on commit, but I will review the code first before voting
for final commit.

>         ii) weighted round robin (not yet implemented)
>                 Will submit the patches within next few weeks.
>
> 2. Writing to a directory when failed to send SMS
>         Configuration file
>         group = core
>         .
>         .
>         failed-dir = "/tmp/failed"
>
>         the failed-dir parameter must be in the core group.
>
>         The following format is used to write the file :-
>                 PNO<CR> - String
>               connector info<CR> - String
>                 which user<CR> - String
>               flag<CR> - all Integer
>               udh<CR> - Integer : String
>               message<CR> - String
>
>         The following file naming convention is used :-
>                 (random number)_(phone number).err
>
>         These file(s) can used to resend the failed mesage(s)
> by an external program.

we have already a store file where all not ACK'ed messages are going
in. Isn't it possible to use that, or add the structure to make it
usable?

> Finally Merry Chritsmas and Happy New Year to you guys
> and keep up the good work.

Thanks, I'm joining the to all the best wishes for x-mas and new year
to all subscribers of the list ... ho, ho, ho :))

Stipe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248