Hi Nisan,

Nisan Bloch wrote:

> Hi Aarno
> At 04:52 PM 4/19/02 +0300, Aarno Syvänen wrote:
> >Hi List,
> >
> >There have been some high stress Kannel tests (continous 350 msg/s, peak
> >560
> >msg/s) here at Wiral. Kannel will crash, because incoming messages queue
>
> what hardware are you running this on?

There were four processors, two Kannels (with cimd simulators) running
in
850 MHz Celerons and an application protocol running in a two-processor
machine.

Is this using Mysql or mem based dlr lists?

No dlrs at all. This is because application protocol on the top of
Kannel is
of request - response type. So, one could say, dlrs are build into the
protocol
itself. Yes, it would be nice to test results with dlrs - this being
more
normal Kannel usage.

What type of SMSCs are u connecting to?

SMSCs were CIMD simulators running in same machine than Kannels.

You must remember Kannel queue problem I mentioned. But this shows
itself more
in crashes than in performance. I report again when the queue problem is
fixed.

Aarno