Eko Yanuar kirjoittaa maanantaina, 24. kesäkuuta 2002, kello 16:49:Hi all,

I use Kannel 1.1.6 from CVS and find it working correctly except for PPG.
When I test it with testppg utility and also with Ericsson Push Initiator, I got this bug.
At first time , Kannel PPG successfully route my message to defined SMSC. But only at the first time!
Second time I send PPG, WAPBox just accept its as new HTTP connection and its do nothing.

Is there anyone that have got success with PPG? Please let me know, maybe I was wrong with my config file, or maybe I should wait for stable release 1.2.

PPG does not have SMSC routing yet. This is in my todo list, though.

Aarno